Social Locker:Themes

This is a social locker which locks some content inside it. Check this out or you won't believe it.
Here are something. Congratulation !! it is unlocked.
Here are something. Congratulation !! it is unlocked.
Here are something. Congratulation !! it is unlocked.
Here are something. Congratulation !! it is unlocked.
Here are something. Congratulation !! it is unlocked.

Comments

  1. This is synchronizing testing of comments..

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebook like not working , they have updated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for mentioning that. Now it is working as I updated social locker code.
      http://bloganalyzer.blogspot.com/2015/06/social-content-locker-for-blogger.html

      Delete
  3. seems not working for me..Similar code I found at amny places but none working. I tried to hide a widget and also a post.for both it did not work

    ReplyDelete
  4. not working error error error error

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi @meNight Fury, how about youtube follow or subscribe button?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not working on my blog https://mostafiapps.blogspot.com/ Please Help Me !

    ReplyDelete
  7. it working and need a little bit coding to fix it. thanks..

    https://codeflare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Posts Ticker